On Angel Wing is based in the South West of England and was set up by Carole Ann Powell in January 2009

visit http://www.onangelwing.co.uk/ for details of survices and products offered

Saturday 8 October 2011

In the temple of healing

I came across this record of a personal healing meditation  whilst i was filing this mornings words of wisdom and thought I'd share it with  you, just for the pleasure of it. May you gain something from reading this which pleases you too.


Meditation 28th March 2011 3pm ish
I am unable to recall exactly what I was doing/ saying before this but I called upon St Germaine to help me as is appropriate for me at this time. I had felt that it was time to begin working with the Ascended Masters with the groups as well as myself. I was looking for the Ascended Masters book to get more info on St Germaine with regards to “how can he help me (specifics/ his area of expertise) I was instructed to just “work with him” instead of looking up the information.

This is what happened when I found myself sitting down and surrendering to the vibration of the God source that breaths me and manifests me “ in his image”.

I called St Germaine to be present with me, and said
“May the Violet flame burn within me and around me”
“May the Three fold flame of Transfiguring Love burn within and around me?”
“May the Blue flame of the Maharic shield burn within and around me shielding me so that I may know which is the energy that defines me and that which is other than?” 

 I “saw” immense light around me and felt it flowing and expanding within me as “I filled with light”

Then I saw a path before me, I walked in countryside to steps leading down to a beach of golden white sand. At the shore side I walked up a rope ladder onto a majestic white boat assisted by my guide. The boat seemed to be made of white gold with inclusions of small gems twinkling as the light shone from them.

(prompting to remember details  -What was the sea like?)

Blue/turquoise large waves. I felt the sea breeze on my face, my hair being blown into swirling strands around my head. Then calm seas as the boat came into port. Disembarked with the assistance of my guide who took my right hand and gently led me towards large ornate wooden doors which before me opened as if to greet me with an open loving embrace; welcoming me into the sanctuary of this sacred place (it reminded me of the halls of the Nephalim!). I entered the large hall. I was being led by an invisible presence to the right of the hall to the door leading to the “mentors” chamber but then changed direction as I was shown the doorway to the left. On seeing the “temple” door, I went towards that door feeling the excitement within me building. This was why I had come here ….

There was a  large white door before me with golden handle and the letter appearing upon it TEMPLE

I eased the golden handle down and gentle pushed the door open. A room of white marble with a large pool of water was before me. As if i were mesmerised by an unseen force, I walked down the white marble steps which led down into the clear waters and completely submerged myself, I did this three times. With every submergence the clear waters became darker ; the word “baptism” came after the first submergence then "cleansing "after the next and finally  "deeper cleansing".

I was guided in my hypnotic state up the marble steps out of the pool and down steps into a pool of red water. I felt more energised by my submergence into this pool and the words Love filled my mind. Leaving this pool by steps on the opposite end I descended into a pool of blue water then I was led towards another pool of clear water. I saw before me a circle of pools. I had completed the circle and I was back at the first pool of clear water. I re-entered the pool which remained crystal clear as I enjoyed the bliss of this pool.

On leaving the pool of crystal clear water I was guided towards a large throne surrounded by shimmering light and the image of Isis. I heard the word Isis. I felt her presence was the image before me. Isis invited me to sit upon her thrown in recognition of the work I had completed. I felt a little bewilderment as I wasn’t sure exactly what the work had been but I  felt a sense of completeness. I accepted the invitation and sat on the thrown of Isis. I felt the vibration of her feminine power, gentle wisdom, gentle tenderness, kindness yet the power of all of this was within love. I was aware of communication between us but not what was said. From here I was led to another door of white, the doorway to BLISS. The doorway opened before me and I walked through the doorway into BLISS and here I remained for a time until I regained my awareness of  the room I am sat in now. My consciousness returned to being present in my beautiful home, here in Carbis Bay overlooking the beautiful sea before me.

Carole can be contacted on info@onangelwing.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment